Application guideline for foreign students (for 2020 October student)

Course Period of education Hours of teaching Weeks in the period Date of Start
1 and a half Year Program for University Entry 1 and a half Years 1184 Hours 59.2Weeks October
School Days and Class Hours:

(1)School Days Monday to Friday

(2)Class Hours Morning 9:20 ~ 12:30      Afternoon 13: 30 ~ 16: 40

Admission Requirements

(1)Applicants should be completed more than 12 years of school courses or equal level.

(2)Applicants should be older than eighteen years of age in principle.

(3)Applicants should haveJapanese language skill equal to or more than JLPT N5.

(4)Applicants should hope to go on to the graduated school, college, junior college or technical college.

(5)Applicants need financial supporter who has the ability to pay for the expense such as school expenses / cost of living during staying in Japan.

(6)Applicants should follow the code of the school and the Japanese law


(1)The First screening (written test and an interview)

 ①Schedule of the examination
  From the end of March to the end of April *Applicant will be contacted regarding the schedule.

 ②The submitted documents at the interview

  (1)Identification card, a diploma and a picture of applicant himself/herself

  (2) Identification card of your sponsor and family registry

 ③Announcement of examination result Within 1 week after the examination

(2) The Second screening (the screening of documents)

*Applicants must send the necessary documents to this school.

Necessary Documents

Applicants need to submit the documents which are translated into Japanese with the original ones.

○For applicant

(1)Application Form (the designatedpaper)

(2)Statement of reason for study (the designatedpaper)

(3)Statement of reason ofreapplication (Only for applicantwho has experience of studying abroad or apply for the visa before.)

(4)Pictures (8 prints H 4cm× W 3cm)Pictures should be takenwithin the past 3 months.

(5)The original and copy of Graduation Certificate (university, college, technical school and high schooletc.)

(6)The original and copy of transcript (university, college, technical school and high school etc.)

(7)Statement of reason of 5 years blank period (Only for applicant who graduated from the last educational institution more than 5 years ago.)

(8)Certificate of student status(if currently attending the school)

(9)Certificate of employment (if applicant is employed or previously employed.)

(10)Documents about Japanese language ability which proves to have more than JLPT N5 revel.(The applicant is required to verify that he/she has studied Japanese for more than 150 hours.)

(11) Japanese Language Proficiency Test Certification (more than N5 level) or Entrance Ticket for Examination

(12)ID (copy of the nationality certificate・copy of passport etc.)

(13) Pledge (the designatedpaper)


○For financial supporter

(1)Payment Guarantee (the designatedpaper)

(2)Explanation of funds formation process.* It is necessary for Vietnamese. Nepalese needs the explanations of the process how to get the income(the designatedpaper)

(3)Certificate of relationship between the applicant and the financial supporter (ex. certificate of family register or residence)
*If there’s no relationship between financial supporter and applicants like parents-child or couple, you must send the documents explains its relationship.

(4)The original certificate of bank balance (more than 1,500,000 Japanese yen)

(5)A copy of withdrawalrecord or bankbook (last 3 years) * It is necessary for Nepalese.

(6)Employment certificate * If financial supporter has own business, she/he needs to submit the copy of business license.

(7)Income verification (last 3 years)

(8)Confirmation of tax payment (last 3 years)

※The required documents may vary fromeachcountry, so please ask the details to our office.

※Please inform us if you have previously applied for a visa.

Payee’s information

We will send the copy of “Certificate of Eligibility”, “the payment notification”and“the statement of remittance” to the applicants who have been issued the Certificate of Eligibility.So, applicants should remit the school expense to our bank accountby the payment deadline, and fax the copy of application for remittance with declaration to the school. We will send“the original of“Certificate of Eligibility” and”the admission letter”afterconfirming the payment.

≪Account Payable≫


       The director NAKAO TSUTOMU


Account Number:No.0537371

Name of bank:18 TH BANKKITA Branch


*Please write all names of School Organization, School and the director.

Processing from application to Entrance
Party Process October Enrollment Period
①Applicant Entrance examination: written test (Japanese), interview LateMarch to LateApril
②Applicant→School Submission of admission application materials Late April
③School→Immigration Application for Certificate of Eligibility (Submit the documents) Early June
④Immigration→School Grant a Certificate of Eligibility Late August
⑤School→Applicant Send invoice of school expenses Upon announcement
⑥Applicant→School Payment of school expenses Early September
⑦School→Applicant Delivery of Certificate of Eligibility and Admission Letter Upon payment receipt
⑧Applicant→ JapaneseEmbassy/ Consulate Visa application Early September
⑨Applicant Entry to Japan Early October

*Applicants must submit theapplication form to this schoolby application due date. If not, we will not apply for Certificate of Eligibility of said enrollment period.

The fee payment

The amount ofpayment and the deadline

(1)The amount ofpayment and the deadline

unit JPY

Content 1st year 2nd year Total
Delivery time September before enrollment September after a year
Examination fee 25,000yen - 25,000yen
Enrollmentfee 10,000 yen - 10,000 yen
Tuition fee 600,000yen 300,000yen 900,000yen
Cost of equipment 50,000yen 25,000yen 75,000yen
Activity costs・teaching materials 40,000yen 20,000yen 60,000yen
subtotal 725,000yen 345,000yen(estimate) 1,070,000yen(estimate)

*Students need to pay fee for the first 1 year of the National Health Insurance (20,000 yen) in additional. In the second year, you need to pay it by yourself
*Besides, students need to pay 10,000yen(1year) as an accident insurance.
*In case of canceling after you submit admission materials,you need to pay the examination fee.(25,000yen)
*If you don’t participate in Japanese language trainingconducted by this school and you will not be granted COE because of your Japanese ability, you will be required to pay the examinationfee (25,000yen) in principle.


〇Rent :140,000 yen(for 5 months)

Initial expenses Equipment fee Common charges Rent for 5 months
20,000Yen 20,000Yen 10,000Yen 90,000Yen

*If utilities cost more than 6,000 yen a month, we will collect the additional charge separately.

*The rent will be increased a year after you enter the college.

〇Availability period: from enrollment to graduation from this Japanese Course

〇Contract renewal: 18,000 yen a month (rent 12,000Yen, Utilities 6,000Yen)* pay in advance

Reduction System

The applicants who passJLPT N1: 100,000 yen

The applicants who passJLPT N2: 50,000yen

The applicants who pass JLPTN3: 20,000yen

Refunding the payment

(1) We will refund you the balancededucting the examination fee 25,000 yen when the embassy defuses to issue a visa after you have been granted the Certificate of Eligibility.

(2) We will not refund the payment when you did not follow the necessaryprocedures for enrollment after a visa has been issued.

Part-time job

1.Permission to engage in activity other than that permitted under the status of residence previously granted

When foreign student work as a part time job for continuing your study or payment, you must apply for a permission of a part-time job tothe Immigration Bureau. School will apply for it on your behalf.

2.Restriction of activity other than that permitted under the status of residence previously granted

28 hours in a week (40 hours in a week during a long vacation) exceptthe entertainment and amusementtrades.


For situations below, students shall be punished accordingly by Immigration Bureau or this school

(1)The case that students work without any permission

(2)The case that students work beyond limited hours.

(3)The case that students work atthe entertainment and amusementtrades